- Deviant South cannot accept responsibility for any delay in deliveries, damage or loss that may occur during transit of any parcels via any delivery method.
- Some delivery options have automatic or optional insurance, while some don’t have at all. Please refer to the Delivery Options page.
- We aim to ship out all parcels the same day or the very next available work day (if payment is received after cut off time), after the order has been placed and payment has been received. All reference- and/or tracking numbers will be forwarded to our clients after an item has been dispatched or posted.
- After reference- and/or tracking numbers have been provided, it is the responsibility of the client to track the parcel and if required, do any enquiries with the relevant courier service, or Post Office.
- After tracking information is provided and after the allocated time period for the parcel to arrive, the client must report any problems within 10 work days.
- Please keep in mind that weekends and public holidays will have an effect on estimated delivery dates.
- In instances where delivery address is at a company / business address, housing complex, townhouse complex, or block of flats, please ensure that a complete address is provided as well as a daytime contact number. Incorrect delivery address could lead to delayed- or non-delivery.
- It is therefore the client’s responsibility to ensure that all contact details and addresses are properly provided and that any changes, or enquiries, be taken up with the relevant courier service, or Post Office.
- You can make prior arrangements with us to send your own courier - delivery charges for your account.
- If not completely satisfied with any of our products, we must insist that the query be reported within 48 hours of receipt and then returned to us within 10 business days of receiving the item.
- Due to the intimate nature of body piercing jewellery and to protect the health and safety of our customers, we do not accept returns on any body piercing jewellery.
- In instances where the services via the South African Postal Office (SAPO) or by Courier are used to facilitate the return of Products, the Customer shall be fully responsible for payment of any fees or expenses for such returned Products.
- The Customer shall not be refunded for any delivery cost under any circumstances.
- Any credit card fees will not be refunded and will be deducted from the return value.
- All product packaging, where relevant, must be intact upon return.
- Any refund or credit will only take place once Deviant South has received and processed the return of the Product(s).
- Items returned, found to be damaged or worn, will forfeit their refund. In this event, the Customer is responsible for paying return delivery of the item(s) to them.
- Deviant South shall have the discretion to refund the Customer by any appropriate means including cash, a gift card (electronic or otherwise) or by crediting the relevant Customer account or applicable credit or debit card.
- Alchemy Gothic Guarantee & Repairs - Should any items need to be returned to the manufacturer in England under guarantee or for repair, the Customer will be responsible for the international delivery charges to return said goods. In some cases, if small repairs are required, not many jewellers work with English Pewter. We can however recommend http://www.silverrestorationza.com/ based in Johannesburg.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com